Word Scramble Game Point Values for T U R N
Here are the point values for each letter in turn for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters turn combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for turn in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TURN?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TURN, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 42 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters turn can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about turn
- TURN has 3 Exact anagrams and 42 partial anagrams.
- TURN is 4 letters long
- TURN starts with T
- TURN Ends with N
Definition of turn mean when you unscramble it?
turn unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of runt
- Any animal which is unusually small, as compared with others of its kind; -- applied particularly to domestic animals.
- A variety of domestic pigeon, related to the barb and carrier.
- A dwarf; also, a mean, despicable, boorish person; -- used opprobriously.
- The dead stump of a tree; also, the stem of a plant.