Word Scramble Game Point Values for T U R N S
Here are the point values for each letter in turns for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters turns combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for turns in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TURNS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TURNS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 102 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters turns can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about turns
- TURNS has 3 Exact anagrams and 102 partial anagrams.
- TURNS is 5 letters long
- TURNS starts with T
- TURNS Ends with S
Definition of turns mean when you unscramble it?
turns unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of runt
- Any animal which is unusually small, as compared with others of its kind; -- applied particularly to domestic animals.
- A variety of domestic pigeon, related to the barb and carrier.
- A dwarf; also, a mean, despicable, boorish person; -- used opprobriously.
- The dead stump of a tree; also, the stem of a plant.