Word Scramble Game Point Values for R U S T
Here are the point values for each letter in rust for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters rust combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for rust in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From RUST?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled RUST, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 40 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters rust can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about rust
- RUST has 2 Exact anagrams and 40 partial anagrams.
- RUST is 4 letters long
- RUST starts with R
- RUST Ends with T
Definition of rust mean when you unscramble it?
rust unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of rust
- The reddish yellow coating formed on iron when exposed to moist air, consisting of ferric oxide or hydroxide; hence, by extension, any metallic film of corrosion.
- A minute mold or fungus forming reddish or rusty spots on the leaves and stems of cereal and other grasses (Trichobasis Rubigo-vera), now usually believed to be a form or condition of the corn mildew (Puccinia graminis). As rust, it has solitary reddish spores; as corn mildew, the spores are double and blackish.
- That which resembles rust in appearance or effects.
- A composition used in making a rust joint. See Rust joint, below.
- Foul matter arising from degeneration; as, rust on salted meat.
- Corrosive or injurious accretion or influence.
- To contract rust; to be or become oxidized.
- To be affected with the parasitic fungus called rust; also, to acquire a rusty appearance, as plants.
- To degenerate in idleness; to become dull or impaired by inaction.
- To cause to contract rust; to corrode with rust; to affect with rust of any kind.
- To impair by time and inactivity.
- of Rust
- Full of rust; resembling rust; causing rust; rusty.
- of Rust