Word Scramble Game Point Values for S U R E
Here are the point values for each letter in sure for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters sure combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for sure in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SURE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SURE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 50 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters sure can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about sure
- SURE has 6 Exact anagrams and 50 partial anagrams.
- SURE is 4 letters long
- SURE starts with S
- SURE Ends with E
Definition of sure mean when you unscramble it?
sure unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of rue
- A perennial suffrutescent plant (Ruta graveolens), having a strong, heavy odor and a bitter taste; herb of grace. It is used in medicine.
- Fig.: Bitterness; disappointment; grief; regret.
- To have compassion.
- To feel sorrow and regret; to repent.
- Sorrow; repetance.
- To lament; to regret extremely; to grieve for or over.
- To cause to grieve; to afflict.
- To repent of, and withdraw from, as a bargain; to get released from.