Point Values for T R I G O N A L
Here are the point values for each letter in trigonal for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters trigonal combine for a total of 15 points (not including bonus squares).
- T 3
- R 5
- I 1
- G 2
- O 1
- N 1
- A 1
- L 1
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for trigonal in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares)
- T 1
- R 1
- I 1
- G 3
- O 1
- N 2
- A 1
- L 2
More About Unscrambling TRIGONAL
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TRIGONAL, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 1038 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from trigonal can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about trigonal
- TRIGONAL has 1 Exact anagrams and 1038 partial anagrams.
- TRIGONAL is 8 letters long
- TRIGONAL starts with T
- TRIGONAL Ends with L
Definition of trigonal mean when you unscramble it?
trigonal unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of trigon
- A figure having three angles; a triangle.
- A division consisting of three signs.
- Trine, an aspect of two planets distant 120 degrees from each other.
- A kind of triangular lyre or harp.
- A kind of game at ball played by three persons standing at the angular points of a triangle.
- Having three angles, or corners; triangular; as, a trigonal stem, one having tree prominent longitudinal angles.
- A smooth triangular area on the inner surface of the bladder, limited by the apertures of the ureters and urethra.
- Same as Trigonal.