Word Scramble Game Point Values for T O L
Here are the point values for each letter in tol for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters tol combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for tol in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 4 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TOL?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TOL, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 16 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters tol can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about tol
- TOL has 3 Exact anagrams and 16 partial anagrams.
- TOL is 3 letters long
- TOL starts with T
- TOL Ends with L
Definition of tol mean when you unscramble it?
tol unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of lot
- That which happens without human design or forethought; chance; accident; hazard; fortune; fate.
- Anything (as a die, pebble, ball, or slip of paper) used in determining a question by chance, or without man's choice or will; as, to cast or draw lots.
- The part, or fate, which falls to one, as it were, by chance, or without his planning.
- A separate portion; a number of things taken collectively; as, a lot of stationery; -- colloquially, sometimes of people; as, a sorry lot; a bad lot.
- A distinct portion or plot of land, usually smaller than a field; as, a building lot in a city.
- A large quantity or number; a great deal; as, to spend a lot of money; lots of people think so.
- A prize in a lottery.
- To allot; to sort; to portion.
- of Lot
- of Lot