Word Scramble Game Point Values for L O T
Here are the point values for each letter in lot for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters lot combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for lot in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 4 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From LOT?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled LOT, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 16 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters lot can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about lot
- LOT has 3 Exact anagrams and 16 partial anagrams.
- LOT is 3 letters long
- LOT starts with L
- LOT Ends with T
Definition of lot mean when you unscramble it?
lot unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of lot
- That which happens without human design or forethought; chance; accident; hazard; fortune; fate.
- Anything (as a die, pebble, ball, or slip of paper) used in determining a question by chance, or without man's choice or will; as, to cast or draw lots.
- The part, or fate, which falls to one, as it were, by chance, or without his planning.
- A separate portion; a number of things taken collectively; as, a lot of stationery; -- colloquially, sometimes of people; as, a sorry lot; a bad lot.
- A distinct portion or plot of land, usually smaller than a field; as, a building lot in a city.
- A large quantity or number; a great deal; as, to spend a lot of money; lots of people think so.
- A prize in a lottery.
- To allot; to sort; to portion.
- of Lot
- of Lot