Word Scramble Game Point Values for O G
Here are the point values for each letter in og for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters og combine for a total of 3 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for og in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 4 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From OG?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled OG, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 4 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters og can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about og
- OG has 2 Exact anagrams and 4 partial anagrams.
- OG is 2 letters long
- OG starts with O
- OG Ends with G
Definition of og mean when you unscramble it?
og unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of go
- Act; working; operation.
- A circumstance or occurrence; an incident.
- The fashion or mode; as, quite the go.
- Noisy merriment; as, a high go.
- A glass of spirits.
- Power of going or doing; energy; vitality; perseverance; push; as, there is no go in him.
- That condition in the course of the game when a player can not lay down a card which will not carry the aggregate count above thirty-one.
- To pass from one place to another; to be in motion; to be in a state not motionless or at rest; to proceed; to advance; to make progress; -- used, in various applications, of the movement of both animate and inanimate beings, by whatever means, and also of the movements of the mind; also figuratively applied.
- To move upon the feet, or step by step; to walk; also, to walk step by step, or leisurely.
- To be passed on fron one to another; to pass; to circulate; hence, with for, to have currency; to be taken, accepted, or regarded.
- To proceed or happen in a given manner; to fare; to move on or be carried on; to have course; to come to an issue or result; to succeed; to turn out.
- To proceed or tend toward a result, consequence, or product; to tend; to conduce; to be an ingredient; to avail; to apply; to contribute; -- often with the infinitive; as, this goes to show.
- To apply one's self; to set one's self; to undertake.
- To proceed by a mental operation; to pass in mind or by an act of the memory or imagination; -- generally with over or through.
- To be with young; to be pregnant; to gestate.
- To move from the person speaking, or from the point whence the action is contemplated; to pass away; to leave; to depart; -- in opposition to stay and come.
- To pass away; to depart forever; to be lost or ruined; to perish; to decline; to decease; to die.
- To reach; to extend; to lead; as, a line goes across the street; his land goes to the river; this road goes to New York.
- To have recourse; to resort; as, to go to law.
- To take, as a share in an enterprise; to undertake or become responsible for; to bear a part in.
- To bet or wager; as, I'll go you a shilling.
- The act of moving in any manner; traveling; as, the going is bad.
- Pregnancy; gestation; childbearing.
- Course of life; behavior; doings; ways.
- of Go