Word Scramble Game Point Values for L O N G
Here are the point values for each letter in long for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters long combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for long in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From LONG?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled LONG, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 36 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters long can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about long
- LONG has 1 Exact anagrams and 36 partial anagrams.
- LONG is 4 letters long
- LONG starts with L
- LONG Ends with G
Definition of long mean when you unscramble it?
long unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of long
- To feel a strong or morbid desire or craving; to wish for something with eagerness; -- followed by an infinitive, or by after or for.
- To belong; -- used with to, unto, or for.
- To a great extent in apace; as, a long drawn out line.
- To a great extent in time; during a long time.
- At a point of duration far distant, either prior or posterior; as, not long before; not long after; long before the foundation of Rome; long after the Conquest.
- Through the whole extent or duration.
- Through an extent of time, more or less; -- only in question; as, how long will you be gone?
- A note formerly used in music, one half the length of a large, twice that of a breve.
- A long sound, syllable, or vowel.
- The longest dimension; the greatest extent; -- in the phrase, the long and the short of it, that is, the sum and substance of it.
- By means of; by the fault of; because of.
- Drawn out in a line, or in the direction of length; protracted; extended; as, a long line; -- opposed to short, and distinguished from broad or wide.
- Drawn out or extended in time; continued through a considerable tine, or to a great length; as, a long series of events; a long debate; a long drama; a long history; a long book.
- Slow in passing; causing weariness by length or duration; lingering; as, long hours of watching.
- Occurring or coming after an extended interval; distant in time; far away.
- Extended to any specified measure; of a specified length; as, a span long; a yard long; a mile long, that is, extended to the measure of a mile, etc.
- Far-reaching; extensive.
- Prolonged, or relatively more prolonged, in utterance; -- said of vowels and syllables. See Short, a., 13, and Guide to Pronunciation, // 22, 30.
- A thrust. See Lunge.
- The training ground for a horse.
- Same as 4th Lunge.
- of Long
- An eager desire; a craving; a morbid appetite; an earnest wish; an aspiration.
- of Long
- With longing.
- With longing desire.
- For a long time; hence, wearisomely.