Word Scramble Game Point Values for T A C H E S
Here are the point values for each letter in taches for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters taches combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for taches in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TACHES?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TACHES, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 348 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters taches can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about taches
- TACHES has 6 Exact anagrams and 348 partial anagrams.
- TACHES is 6 letters long
- TACHES starts with T
- TACHES Ends with S
Definition of taches mean when you unscramble it?
taches unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of chast
- to chasten.
- Pure from unlawful sexual intercourse; virtuous; continent.
- Pure in thought and act; innocent; free from lewdness and obscenity, or indecency in act or speech; modest; as, a chaste mind; chaste eyes.
- Pure in design and expression; correct; free from barbarisms or vulgarisms; refined; simple; as, a chaste style in composition or art.
- In a chaste manner; with purity.
- Chastity; purity.
- Freedom from all that is meretricious, gaudy, or affected; as, chasteness of design.