Word Scramble Game Point Values for S C A T H
Here are the point values for each letter in scath for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters scath combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for scath in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SCATH?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SCATH, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 124 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters scath can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about scath
- SCATH has 4 Exact anagrams and 124 partial anagrams.
- SCATH is 5 letters long
- SCATH starts with S
- SCATH Ends with H
Definition of scath mean when you unscramble it?
scath unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of chast
- to chasten.
- Pure from unlawful sexual intercourse; virtuous; continent.
- Pure in thought and act; innocent; free from lewdness and obscenity, or indecency in act or speech; modest; as, a chaste mind; chaste eyes.
- Pure in design and expression; correct; free from barbarisms or vulgarisms; refined; simple; as, a chaste style in composition or art.
- In a chaste manner; with purity.
- Chastity; purity.
- Freedom from all that is meretricious, gaudy, or affected; as, chasteness of design.