Word Scramble Game Point Values for A C T S
Here are the point values for each letter in acts for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters acts combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for acts in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ACTS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ACTS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 56 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters acts can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about acts
- ACTS has 4 Exact anagrams and 56 partial anagrams.
- ACTS is 4 letters long
- ACTS starts with A
- ACTS Ends with S
Definition of acts mean when you unscramble it?
acts unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of act
- That which is done or doing; the exercise of power, or the effect, of which power exerted is the cause; a performance; a deed.
- The result of public deliberation; the decision or determination of a legislative body, council, court of justice, etc.; a decree, edit, law, judgment, resolve, award; as, an act of Parliament, or of Congress.
- A formal solemn writing, expressing that something has been done.
- A performance of part of a play; one of the principal divisions of a play or dramatic work in which a certain definite part of the action is completed.
- A thesis maintained in public, in some English universities, by a candidate for a degree, or to show the proficiency of a student.
- A state of reality or real existence as opposed to a possibility or possible existence.
- Process of doing; action. In act, in the very doing; on the point of (doing).
- To exert power; to produce an effect; as, the stomach acts upon food.
- To perform actions; to fulfill functions; to put forth energy; to move, as opposed to remaining at rest; to carry into effect a determination of the will.
- To behave or conduct, as in morals, private duties, or public offices; to bear or deport one's self; as, we know not why he has acted so.
- To perform on the stage; to represent a character.
- To move to action; to actuate; to animate.
- To perform; to execute; to do.
- To perform, as an actor; to represent dramatically on the stage.
- To assume the office or character of; to play; to personate; as, to act the hero.
- To feign or counterfeit; to simulate.
- of Act
- Operating in any way.
- Doing duty for another; officiating; as, an acting superintendent.
- of Act