Word Scramble Game Point Values for A C T
Here are the point values for each letter in act for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters act combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for act in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ACT?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ACT, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 18 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters act can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about act
- ACT has 3 Exact anagrams and 18 partial anagrams.
- ACT is 3 letters long
- ACT starts with A
- ACT Ends with T
Definition of act mean when you unscramble it?
act unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of act
- That which is done or doing; the exercise of power, or the effect, of which power exerted is the cause; a performance; a deed.
- The result of public deliberation; the decision or determination of a legislative body, council, court of justice, etc.; a decree, edit, law, judgment, resolve, award; as, an act of Parliament, or of Congress.
- A formal solemn writing, expressing that something has been done.
- A performance of part of a play; one of the principal divisions of a play or dramatic work in which a certain definite part of the action is completed.
- A thesis maintained in public, in some English universities, by a candidate for a degree, or to show the proficiency of a student.
- A state of reality or real existence as opposed to a possibility or possible existence.
- Process of doing; action. In act, in the very doing; on the point of (doing).
- To exert power; to produce an effect; as, the stomach acts upon food.
- To perform actions; to fulfill functions; to put forth energy; to move, as opposed to remaining at rest; to carry into effect a determination of the will.
- To behave or conduct, as in morals, private duties, or public offices; to bear or deport one's self; as, we know not why he has acted so.
- To perform on the stage; to represent a character.
- To move to action; to actuate; to animate.
- To perform; to execute; to do.
- To perform, as an actor; to represent dramatically on the stage.
- To assume the office or character of; to play; to personate; as, to act the hero.
- To feign or counterfeit; to simulate.
- of Act
- Operating in any way.
- Doing duty for another; officiating; as, an acting superintendent.
- of Act