Word Scramble Game Point Values for T E A C H
Here are the point values for each letter in teach for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters teach combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for teach in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TEACH?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TEACH, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 132 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters teach can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about teach
- TEACH has 4 Exact anagrams and 132 partial anagrams.
- TEACH is 5 letters long
- TEACH starts with T
- TEACH Ends with H
Definition of teach mean when you unscramble it?
teach unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of cheat
- An act of deception or fraud; that which is the means of fraud or deception; a fraud; a trick; imposition; imposture.
- One who cheats or deceives; an impostor; a deceiver; a cheater.
- A troublesome grass, growing as a weed in grain fields; -- called also chess. See Chess.
- The obtaining of property from another by an intentional active distortion of the truth.
- To deceive and defraud; to impose upon; to trick; to swindle.
- To beguile.
- Wheat, or bread made from wheat.
- To practice fraud or trickery; as, to cheat at cards.
- of Cheat
- of Cheat