Word Scramble Game Point Values for A C H E
Here are the point values for each letter in ache for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters ache combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for ache in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ACHE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ACHE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 40 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters ache can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about ache
- ACHE has 3 Exact anagrams and 40 partial anagrams.
- ACHE is 4 letters long
- ACHE starts with A
- ACHE Ends with E
Definition of ache mean when you unscramble it?
ache unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of ach
- Alt. of Ache
- A name given to several species of plants; as, smallage, wild celery, parsley.
- To suffer pain; to have, or be in, pain, or in continued pain; to be distressed.
- Continued pain, as distinguished from sudden twinges, or spasmodic pain. \"Such an ache in my bones.\"
- of Ache
- That aches; continuously painful. See Ache.
- of Ache