Word Scramble Game Point Values for C H E S T
Here are the point values for each letter in chest for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters chest combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for chest in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CHEST?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CHEST, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 120 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters chest can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about chest
- CHEST has 3 Exact anagrams and 120 partial anagrams.
- CHEST is 5 letters long
- CHEST starts with C
- CHEST Ends with T
Definition of chest mean when you unscramble it?
chest unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of chest
- A large box of wood, or other material, having, like a trunk, a lid, but no covering of skin, leather, or cloth.
- A coffin.
- The part of the body inclosed by the ribs and breastbone; the thorax.
- A case in which certain goods, as tea, opium, etc., are transported; hence, the quantity which such a case contains.
- A tight receptacle or box, usually for holding gas, steam, liquids, etc.; as, the steam chest of an engine; the wind chest of an organ.
- Strife; contention; controversy.
- To deposit in a chest; to hoard.
- To place in a coffin.
- Having (such) a chest; -- in composition; as, broad-chested; narrow-chested.
- of Chest