Word Scramble Game Point Values for S A C H E T
Here are the point values for each letter in sachet for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters sachet combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for sachet in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SACHET?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SACHET, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 348 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters sachet can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about sachet
- SACHET has 6 Exact anagrams and 348 partial anagrams.
- SACHET is 6 letters long
- SACHET starts with S
- SACHET Ends with T
Definition of sachet mean when you unscramble it?
sachet unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of chast
- to chasten.
- Pure from unlawful sexual intercourse; virtuous; continent.
- Pure in thought and act; innocent; free from lewdness and obscenity, or indecency in act or speech; modest; as, a chaste mind; chaste eyes.
- Pure in design and expression; correct; free from barbarisms or vulgarisms; refined; simple; as, a chaste style in composition or art.
- In a chaste manner; with purity.
- Chastity; purity.
- Freedom from all that is meretricious, gaudy, or affected; as, chasteness of design.