Word Scramble Game Point Values for B E A M I N G
Here are the point values for each letter in beaming for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters beaming combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
- B 3
- E 1
- A 1
- M 3
- I 1
- N 1
- G 2
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for beaming in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 16 points (not including bonus squares)
- B 4
- E 1
- A 1
- M 4
- I 1
- N 2
- G 3
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BEAMING?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BEAMING, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 428 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters beaming can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about beaming
- BEAMING has 1 Exact anagrams and 428 partial anagrams.
- BEAMING is 7 letters long
- BEAMING starts with B
- BEAMING Ends with G
Definition of beaming mean when you unscramble it?
beaming unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of beam
- Any large piece of timber or iron long in proportion to its thickness, and prepared for use.
- One of the principal horizontal timbers of a building or ship.
- The width of a vessel; as, one vessel is said to have more beam than another.
- The bar of a balance, from the ends of which the scales are suspended.
- The principal stem or horn of a stag or other deer, which bears the antlers, or branches.
- The pole of a carriage.
- A cylinder of wood, making part of a loom, on which weavers wind the warp before weaving; also, the cylinder on which the cloth is rolled, as it is woven; one being called the fore beam, the other the back beam.
- The straight part or shank of an anchor.
- The main part of a plow, to which the handles and colter are secured, and to the end of which are attached the oxen or horses that draw it.
- A heavy iron lever having an oscillating motion on a central axis, one end of which is connected with the piston rod from which it receives motion, and the other with the crank of the wheel shaft; -- called also working beam or walking beam.
- A ray or collection of parallel rays emitted from the sun or other luminous body; as, a beam of light, or of heat.
- Fig.: A ray; a gleam; as, a beam of comfort.
- One of the long feathers in the wing of a hawk; -- called also beam feather.
- To emit beams of light.
- To send forth; to emit; -- followed ordinarily by forth; as, to beam forth light.
- Furnished with beams, as the head of a stag.
- of Beam
- Beamy; radiant.
- Emitting beams; radiant.
- of Beam
- In a beaming manner; radiantly.