Word Scramble Game Point Values for N A M E
Here are the point values for each letter in name for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters name combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for name in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From NAME?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled NAME, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 60 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters name can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about name
- NAME has 6 Exact anagrams and 60 partial anagrams.
- NAME is 4 letters long
- NAME starts with N
- NAME Ends with E
Definition of name mean when you unscramble it?
name unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of amen
- An expression used at the end of prayers, and meaning, So be it. At the end of a creed, it is a solemn asseveration of belief. When it introduces a declaration, it is equivalent to truly, verily.
- To say Amen to; to sanction fully.
- The quality of being amenable; amenableness.
- Easy to be led; governable, as a woman by her husband.
- Liable to be brought to account or punishment; answerable; responsible; accountable; as, amenable to law.
- Liable to punishment, a charge, a claim, etc.
- Willing to yield or submit; responsive; tractable.
- The quality or state of being amenable; liability to answer charges; answerableness.
- In an amenable manner.
- Behavior; bearing.
- of Amenity
- The quality of being pleasant or agreeable, whether in respect to situation, climate, manners, or disposition; pleasantness; civility; suavity; gentleness.