Word Scramble Game Point Values for M A N
Here are the point values for each letter in man for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters man combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for man in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From MAN?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled MAN, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 18 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters man can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about man
- MAN has 3 Exact anagrams and 18 partial anagrams.
- MAN is 3 letters long
- MAN starts with M
- MAN Ends with N
Definition of man mean when you unscramble it?
man unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of man
- A human being; -- opposed tobeast.
- Especially: An adult male person; a grown-up male person, as distinguished from a woman or a child.
- The human race; mankind.
- The male portion of the human race.
- One possessing in a high degree the distinctive qualities of manhood; one having manly excellence of any kind.
- An adult male servant; also, a vassal; a subject.
- A term of familiar address often implying on the part of the speaker some degree of authority, impatience, or haste; as, Come, man, we 've no time to lose!
- A married man; a husband; -- correlative to wife.
- One, or any one, indefinitely; -- a modified survival of the Saxon use of man, or mon, as an indefinite pronoun.
- One of the piece with which certain games, as chess or draughts, are played.
- To supply with men; to furnish with a sufficient force or complement of men, as for management, service, defense, or the like; to guard; as, to man a ship, boat, or fort.
- To furnish with strength for action; to prepare for efficiency; to fortify.
- To tame, as a hawk.
- To furnish with a servants.
- To wait on as a manservant.
- Showing manliness, or manly spirit; hence, brave, courageous, resolute, noble.
- In a manly manner; with the courage and fortitude of a manly man; as, to act manly.
- Having qualities becoming to a man; not childish or womanish; manlike, esp. brave, courageous, resolute, noble.
- of Man
- of Man