Point Values for G E B
Here are the point values for each letter in geb for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters geb combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for geb in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling GEB
Now that you have successfully unscrambled GEB, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 12 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from geb can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about geb
- GEB has 2 Exact anagrams and 12 partial anagrams.
- GEB is 3 letters long
- GEB starts with G
- GEB Ends with B
Definition of geb mean when you unscramble it?
geb unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of beg
- A title of honor in Turkey and in some other parts of the East; a bey.
- To ask alms or charity, especially to ask habitually by the wayside or from house to house; to live by asking alms.
- To ask earnestly for; to entreat or supplicate for; to beseech.
- To ask for as a charity, esp. to ask for habitually or from house to house.
- To make petition to; to entreat; as, to beg a person to grant a favor.
- To take for granted; to assume without proof.
- To ask to be appointed guardian for, or to ask to have a guardian appointed for.
- of Beg
- of Beg