Word Scramble Game Point Values for I M A G E
Here are the point values for each letter in image for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters image combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for image in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From IMAGE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled IMAGE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 84 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters image can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about image
- IMAGE has 1 Exact anagrams and 84 partial anagrams.
- IMAGE is 5 letters long
- IMAGE starts with I
- IMAGE Ends with E
Definition of image mean when you unscramble it?
image unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of imag
- An imitation, representation, or similitude of any person, thing, or act, sculptured, drawn, painted, or otherwise made perceptible to the sight; a visible presentation; a copy; a likeness; an effigy; a picture; a semblance.
- Hence: The likeness of anything to which worship is paid; an idol.
- Show; appearance; cast.
- A representation of anything to the mind; a picture drawn by the fancy; a conception; an idea.
- A picture, example, or illustration, often taken from sensible objects, and used to illustrate a subject; usually, an extended metaphor.
- The figure or picture of any object formed at the focus of a lens or mirror, by rays of light from the several points of the object symmetrically refracted or reflected to corresponding points in such focus; this may be received on a screen, a photographic plate, or the retina of the eye, and viewed directly by the eye, or with an eyeglass, as in the telescope and microscope; the likeness of an object formed by reflection; as, to see one's image in a mirror.
- To represent or form an image of; as, the still lake imaged the shore; the mirror imaged her figure.
- To represent to the mental vision; to form a likeness of by the fancy or recollection; to imagine.
- That may be imaged.
- of Image
- One who images or forms likenesses; a sculptor.
- of Image