Point Values for G E M
Here are the point values for each letter in gem for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters gem combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for gem in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling GEM
Now that you have successfully unscrambled GEM, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 16 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from gem can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about gem
- GEM has 2 Exact anagrams and 16 partial anagrams.
- GEM is 3 letters long
- GEM starts with G
- GEM Ends with M
Definition of gem mean when you unscramble it?
gem unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of gem
- A bud.
- A precious stone of any kind, as the ruby, emerald, topaz, sapphire, beryl, spinel, etc., especially when cut and polished for ornament; a jewel.
- Anything of small size, or expressed within brief limits, which is regarded as a gem on account of its beauty or value, as a small picture, a verse of poetry, a witty or wise saying.
- To put forth in the form of buds.
- To adorn with gems or precious stones.
- To embellish or adorn, as with gems; as, a foliage gemmed with dewdrops.
- of Gem
- of Gem
- The chamois.