Word Scramble Game Point Values for A I M
Here are the point values for each letter in aim for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters aim combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for aim in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From AIM?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled AIM, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 18 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters aim can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about aim
- AIM has 3 Exact anagrams and 18 partial anagrams.
- AIM is 3 letters long
- AIM starts with A
- AIM Ends with M
Definition of aim mean when you unscramble it?
aim unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of aim
- To point or direct a missile weapon, or a weapon which propels as missile, towards an object or spot with the intent of hitting it; as, to aim at a fox, or at a target.
- To direct the indention or purpose; to attempt the accomplishment of a purpose; to try to gain; to endeavor; -- followed by at, or by an infinitive; as, to aim at distinction; to aim to do well.
- To guess or conjecture.
- The pointing of a weapon, as a gun, a dart, or an arrow, in the line of direction with the object intended to be struck; the line of fire; the direction of anything, as a spear, a blow, a discourse, a remark, towards a particular point or object, with a view to strike or affect it.
- The point intended to be hit, or object intended to be attained or affected.
- Intention; purpose; design; scheme.
- Conjecture; guess.
- To direct or point, as a weapon, at a particular object; to direct, as a missile, an act, or a proceeding, at, to, or against an object; as, to aim a musket or an arrow, the fist or a blow (at something); to aim a satire or a reflection (at some person or vice).
- of Aim
- of Aim