Point Values for B I G
Here are the point values for each letter in big for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters big combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for big in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling BIG
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BIG, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 12 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from big can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about big
- BIG has 2 Exact anagrams and 12 partial anagrams.
- BIG is 3 letters long
- BIG starts with B
- BIG Ends with G
Definition of big mean when you unscramble it?
big unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of big
- Alt. of Bigg
- Having largeness of size; of much bulk or magnitude; of great size; large.
- Great with young; pregnant; swelling; ready to give birth or produce; -- often figuratively.
- Having greatness, fullness, importance, inflation, distention, etc., whether in a good or a bad sense; as, a big heart; a big voice; big looks; to look big. As applied to looks, it indicates haughtiness or pride.
- Alt. of Bigg
- A building.
- In a tumid, swelling, blustering manner; haughtily; violently.
- The state or quality of being big; largeness; size; bulk.