Point Values for F A L S I N G
Here are the point values for each letter in falsing for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters falsing combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
- F 4
- A 1
- L 1
- S 1
- I 1
- N 1
- G 2
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for falsing in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 14 points (not including bonus squares)
- F 4
- A 1
- L 2
- S 1
- I 1
- N 2
- G 3
More About Unscrambling FALSING
Now that you have successfully unscrambled FALSING, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 410 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from falsing can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about falsing
- FALSING has 1 Exact anagrams and 410 partial anagrams.
- FALSING is 7 letters long
- FALSING starts with F
- FALSING Ends with G
Definition of falsing mean when you unscramble it?
falsing unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of fals
- To report falsely; to falsify.
- To betray; to falsify.
- To mislead by want of truth; to deceive.
- To feign; to pretend to make.
- Not truly; not honestly; falsely.
- Uttering falsehood; unveracious; given to deceit; dishnest; as, a false witness.
- Not faithful or loyal, as to obligations, allegiance, vows, etc.; untrue; treacherous; perfidious; as, a false friend, lover, or subject; false to promises.
- Not according with truth or reality; not true; fitted or likely to deceive or disappoint; as, a false statement.
- Not genuine or real; assumed or designed to deceive; counterfeit; hypocritical; as, false tears; false modesty; false colors; false jewelry.
- Not well founded; not firm or trustworthy; erroneous; as, a false claim; a false conclusion; a false construction in grammar.
- Not essential or permanent, as parts of a structure which are temporary or supplemental.
- Not in tune.
- In a false manner; erroneously; not truly; perfidiously or treacherously.
- The state of being false; contrariety to the fact; inaccuracy; want of integrity or uprightness; double dealing; unfaithfulness; treachery; perfidy; as, the falseness of a report, a drawing, or a singer's notes; the falseness of a man, or of his word.