Word Scramble Game Point Values for L I N G S
Here are the point values for each letter in lings for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters lings combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for lings in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From LINGS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled LINGS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 96 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters lings can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about lings
- LINGS has 2 Exact anagrams and 96 partial anagrams.
- LINGS is 5 letters long
- LINGS starts with L
- LINGS Ends with S
Definition of lings mean when you unscramble it?
lings unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of ling
- A large, marine, gadoid fish (Molva vulgaris) of Northern Europe and Greenland. It is valued as a food fish and is largely salted and dried. Called also drizzle.
- The burbot of Lake Ontario.
- An American hake of the genus Phycis.
- A New Zealand food fish of the genus Genypterus. The name is also locally applied to other fishes, as the cultus cod, the mutton fish, and the cobia.
- Heather (Calluna vulgaris).