Word Scramble Game Point Values for S O N S H I P
Here are the point values for each letter in sonship for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters sonship combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
- S 1
- O 1
- N 1
- S 1
- H 4
- I 1
- P 3
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for sonship in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares)
- S 1
- O 1
- N 2
- S 1
- H 3
- I 1
- P 4
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SONSHIP?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SONSHIP, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 302 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters sonship can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about sonship
- SONSHIP has 2 Exact anagrams and 302 partial anagrams.
- SONSHIP is 7 letters long
- SONSHIP starts with S
- SONSHIP Ends with P
Definition of sonship mean when you unscramble it?
sonship unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of siphon
- A device, consisting of a pipe or tube bent so as to form two branches or legs of unequal length, by which a liquid can be transferred to a lower level, as from one vessel to another, over an intermediate elevation, by the action of the pressure of the atmosphere in forcing the liquid up the shorter branch of the pipe immersed in it, while the continued excess of weight of the liquid in the longer branch (when once filled) causes a continuous flow. The flow takes place only when the discharging extremity of the pipe ia lower than the higher liquid surface, and when no part of the pipe is higher above the surface than the same liquid will rise by atmospheric pressure; that is, about 33 feet for water, and 30 inches for mercury, near the sea level.
- One of the tubes or folds of the mantle border of a bivalve or gastropod mollusk by which water is conducted into the gill cavity. See Illust. under Mya, and Lamellibranchiata.
- The anterior prolongation of the margin of any gastropod shell for the protection of the soft siphon.
- The tubular organ through which water is ejected from the gill cavity of a cephaloid. It serves as a locomotive organ, by guiding and confining the jet of water. Called also siphuncle. See Illust. under Loligo, and Dibranchiata.
- The siphuncle of a cephalopod shell.
- The sucking proboscis of certain parasitic insects and crustaceans.
- A sproutlike prolongation in front of the mouth of many gephyreans.
- A tubular organ connected both with the esophagus and the intestine of certain sea urchins and annelids.
- A siphon bottle.
- To convey, or draw off, by means of a siphon, as a liquid from one vessel to another at a lower level.
- Of or pertaining to a siphon; resembling a siphon.
- Having a siphon or siphons.
- Belonging to the Siphonata.
- Of or pertaining to a siphon.