Word Scramble Game Point Values for S H I P S
Here are the point values for each letter in ships for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters ships combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for ships in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SHIPS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SHIPS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 74 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters ships can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about ships
- SHIPS has 1 Exact anagrams and 74 partial anagrams.
- SHIPS is 5 letters long
- SHIPS starts with S
- SHIPS Ends with S
Definition of ships mean when you unscramble it?
ships unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of ship
- Pay; reward.
- Any large seagoing vessel.
- Specifically, a vessel furnished with a bowsprit and three masts (a mainmast, a foremast, and a mizzenmast), each of which is composed of a lower mast, a topmast, and a topgallant mast, and square-rigged on all masts. See Illustation in Appendix.
- A dish or utensil (originally fashioned like the hull of a ship) used to hold incense.
- To engage to serve on board of a vessel; as, to ship on a man-of-war.
- To embark on a ship.
- To put on board of a ship, or vessel of any kind, for transportation; to send by water.
- By extension, in commercial usage, to commit to any conveyance for transportation to a distance; as, to ship freight by railroad.
- Hence, to send away; to get rid of.
- To engage or secure for service on board of a ship; as, to ship seamen.
- To receive on board ship; as, to ship a sea.
- To put in its place; as, to ship the tiller or rudder.
- As much or as many as a ship will hold; enough to fill a ship.
- of Shipful
- of Ship
- Relating to ships, their ownership, transfer, or employment; as, shiping concerns.
- Relating to, or concerned in, the forwarding of goods; as, a shipping clerk.
- The act of one who, or of that which, ships; as, the shipping of flour to Liverpool.
- The collective body of ships in one place, or belonging to one port, country, etc.; vessels, generally; tonnage.
- of Ship