Word Scramble Game Point Values for S H I P
Here are the point values for each letter in ship for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters ship combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for ship in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SHIP?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SHIP, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 54 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters ship can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about ship
- SHIP has 4 Exact anagrams and 54 partial anagrams.
- SHIP is 4 letters long
- SHIP starts with S
- SHIP Ends with P
Definition of ship mean when you unscramble it?
ship unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of hip
- Used to excite attention or as a signal; as, hip, hip, hurra!
- Alt. of Hipps
- The projecting region of the lateral parts of one side of the pelvis and the hip joint; the haunch; the huckle.
- The external angle formed by the meeting of two sloping sides or skirts of a roof, which have their wall plates running in different directions.
- In a bridge truss, the place where an inclined end post meets the top chord.
- The fruit of a rosebush, especially of the English dog-rose (Rosa canina).
- To dislocate or sprain the hip of, to fracture or injure the hip bone of (a quadruped) in such a manner as to produce a permanent depression of that side.
- To throw (one's adversary) over one's hip in wrestling (technically called cross buttock).
- To make with a hip or hips, as a roof.
- Alt. of Hippish
- of Hip
- of Hip