Word Scramble Game Point Values for H I S S
Here are the point values for each letter in hiss for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters hiss combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for hiss in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From HISS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled HISS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 26 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters hiss can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about hiss
- HISS has 2 Exact anagrams and 26 partial anagrams.
- HISS is 4 letters long
- HISS starts with H
- HISS Ends with S
Definition of hiss mean when you unscramble it?
hiss unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of hiss
- A prolonged sound like that letter s, made by forcing out the breath between the tongue and teeth, esp. as a token of disapprobation or contempt.
- Any sound resembling that above described
- The noise made by a serpent.
- The note of a goose when irritated.
- The noise made by steam escaping through a narrow orifice, or by water falling on a hot stove.
- To make with the mouth a prolonged sound like that of the letter s, by driving the breath between the tongue and the teeth; to make with the mouth a sound like that made by a goose or a snake when angered; esp., to make such a sound as an expression of hatred, passion, or disapproval.
- To make a similar noise by any means; to pass with a sibilant sound; as, the arrow hissed as it flew.
- To condemn or express contempt for by hissing.
- To utter with a hissing sound.
- of Hiss
- The act of emitting a hiss or hisses.
- The occasion of contempt; the object of scorn and derision.
- of Hiss
- With a hissing sound.