Word Scramble Game Point Values for H O S P
Here are the point values for each letter in hosp for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters hosp combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for hosp in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From HOSP?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled HOSP, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 60 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters hosp can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about hosp
- HOSP has 7 Exact anagrams and 60 partial anagrams.
- HOSP is 4 letters long
- HOSP starts with H
- HOSP Ends with P
Definition of hosp mean when you unscramble it?
hosp unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of hop
- A leap on one leg, as of a boy; a leap, as of a toad; a jump; a spring.
- A dance; esp., an informal dance of ball.
- A climbing plant (Humulus Lupulus), having a long, twining, annual stalk. It is cultivated for its fruit (hops).
- The catkin or strobilaceous fruit of the hop, much used in brewing to give a bitter taste.
- The fruit of the dog-rose. See Hip.
- To gather hops. [Perhaps only in the form Hopping, vb. n.]
- To move by successive leaps, as toads do; to spring or jump on one foot; to skip, as birds do.
- To walk lame; to limp; to halt.
- To dance.
- To impregnate with hops.
- of Hop
- Impregnated with hops.
- The act of one who, or that which, hops; a jumping, frisking, or dancing.
- A gathering of hops.
- of Hop