Word Scramble Game Point Values for S N I P S
Here are the point values for each letter in snips for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters snips combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for snips in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SNIPS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SNIPS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 70 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters snips can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about snips
- SNIPS has 2 Exact anagrams and 70 partial anagrams.
- SNIPS is 5 letters long
- SNIPS starts with S
- SNIPS Ends with S
Definition of snips mean when you unscramble it?
snips unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of snip
- A single cut, as with shears or scissors; a clip.
- A small shred; a bit cut off.
- A share; a snack.
- A tailor.
- Small hand shears for cutting sheet metal.
- To cut off the nip or neb of, or to cut off at once with shears or scissors; to clip off suddenly; to nip; hence, to break off; to snatch away.
- of Snip
- of Snip