Word Scramble Game Point Values for P I N
Here are the point values for each letter in pin for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters pin combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for pin in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From PIN?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled PIN, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 12 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters pin can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about pin
- PIN has 2 Exact anagrams and 12 partial anagrams.
- PIN is 3 letters long
- PIN starts with P
- PIN Ends with N
Definition of pin mean when you unscramble it?
pin unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of nip
- A seizing or closing in upon; a pinching; as, in the northern seas, the nip of masses of ice.
- A pinch with the nails or teeth.
- A small cut, or a cutting off the end.
- A blast; a killing of the ends of plants by frost.
- A biting sarcasm; a taunt.
- A short turn in a rope.
- A sip or small draught; esp., a draught of intoxicating liquor; a dram.
- To catch and inclose or compress tightly between two surfaces, or points which are brought together or closed; to pinch; to close in upon.
- To remove by pinching, biting, or cutting with two meeting edges of anything; to clip.
- Hence: To blast, as by frost; to check the growth or vigor of; to destroy.
- To vex or pain, as by nipping; hence, to taunt.
- of Nip
- Biting; pinching; painful; destructive; as, a nipping frost; a nipping wind.
- of Nip
- In a nipping manner.