Word Scramble Game Point Values for N I P
Here are the point values for each letter in nip for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters nip combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for nip in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From NIP?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled NIP, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 12 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters nip can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about nip
- NIP has 2 Exact anagrams and 12 partial anagrams.
- NIP is 3 letters long
- NIP starts with N
- NIP Ends with P
Definition of nip mean when you unscramble it?
nip unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of nip
- A seizing or closing in upon; a pinching; as, in the northern seas, the nip of masses of ice.
- A pinch with the nails or teeth.
- A small cut, or a cutting off the end.
- A blast; a killing of the ends of plants by frost.
- A biting sarcasm; a taunt.
- A short turn in a rope.
- A sip or small draught; esp., a draught of intoxicating liquor; a dram.
- To catch and inclose or compress tightly between two surfaces, or points which are brought together or closed; to pinch; to close in upon.
- To remove by pinching, biting, or cutting with two meeting edges of anything; to clip.
- Hence: To blast, as by frost; to check the growth or vigor of; to destroy.
- To vex or pain, as by nipping; hence, to taunt.
- of Nip
- Biting; pinching; painful; destructive; as, a nipping frost; a nipping wind.
- of Nip
- In a nipping manner.