Word Scramble Game Point Values for R E M A I N S
Here are the point values for each letter in remains for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters remains combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
- R 5
- E 1
- M 3
- A 1
- I 1
- N 1
- S 1
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for remains in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares)
- R 1
- E 1
- M 4
- A 1
- I 1
- N 2
- S 1
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From REMAINS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled REMAINS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 778 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters remains can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about remains
- REMAINS has 4 Exact anagrams and 778 partial anagrams.
- REMAINS is 7 letters long
- REMAINS starts with R
- REMAINS Ends with S
Definition of remains mean when you unscramble it?
remains unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of marin
- To salt or pickle, as fish, and then preserve in oil or vinegar; to prepare by the use of marinade.
- Of or pertaining to the sea; having to do with the ocean, or with navigation or naval affairs; nautical; as, marine productions or bodies; marine shells; a marine engine.
- Formed by the action of the currents or waves of the sea; as, marine deposits.
- A solider serving on shipboard; a sea soldier; one of a body of troops trained to do duty in the navy.
- The sum of naval affairs; naval economy; the department of navigation and sea forces; the collective shipping of a country; as, the mercantile marine.
- A picture representing some marine subject.
- Having the lower part of the body like a fish.
- One whose occupation is to assist in navigating ships; a seaman or sailor.