Point Values for S A I M
Here are the point values for each letter in saim for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters saim combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for saim in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling SAIM
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SAIM, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 58 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from saim can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about saim
- SAIM has 6 Exact anagrams and 58 partial anagrams.
- SAIM is 4 letters long
- SAIM starts with S
- SAIM Ends with M
Definition of saim mean when you unscramble it?
saim unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of aim
- To point or direct a missile weapon, or a weapon which propels as missile, towards an object or spot with the intent of hitting it; as, to aim at a fox, or at a target.
- To direct the indention or purpose; to attempt the accomplishment of a purpose; to try to gain; to endeavor; -- followed by at, or by an infinitive; as, to aim at distinction; to aim to do well.
- To guess or conjecture.
- The pointing of a weapon, as a gun, a dart, or an arrow, in the line of direction with the object intended to be struck; the line of fire; the direction of anything, as a spear, a blow, a discourse, a remark, towards a particular point or object, with a view to strike or affect it.
- The point intended to be hit, or object intended to be attained or affected.
- Intention; purpose; design; scheme.
- Conjecture; guess.
- To direct or point, as a weapon, at a particular object; to direct, as a missile, an act, or a proceeding, at, to, or against an object; as, to aim a musket or an arrow, the fist or a blow (at something); to aim a satire or a reflection (at some person or vice).
- of Aim
- of Aim