Word Scramble Game Point Values for D O L I N G
Here are the point values for each letter in doling for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters doling combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for doling in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From DOLING?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled DOLING, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 212 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters doling can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about doling
- DOLING has 3 Exact anagrams and 212 partial anagrams.
- DOLING is 6 letters long
- DOLING starts with D
- DOLING Ends with G
Definition of doling mean when you unscramble it?
doling unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of dole
- grief; sorrow; lamentation.
- See Dolus.
- Distribution; dealing; apportionment.
- That which is dealt out; a part, share, or portion also, a scanty share or allowance.
- Alms; charitable gratuity or portion.
- A boundary; a landmark.
- A void space left in tillage.
- To deal out in small portions; to distribute, as a dole; to deal out scantily or grudgingly.
- of Dole
- Full of dole or grief; expressing or exciting sorrow; sorrowful; sad; dismal.
- of Dole