Word Scramble Game Point Values for G O D
Here are the point values for each letter in god for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters god combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for god in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From GOD?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled GOD, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 16 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters god can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about god
- GOD has 2 Exact anagrams and 16 partial anagrams.
- GOD is 3 letters long
- GOD starts with G
- GOD Ends with D
Definition of god mean when you unscramble it?
god unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of dog
- A quadruped of the genus Canis, esp. the domestic dog (C. familiaris).
- A mean, worthless fellow; a wretch.
- A fellow; -- used humorously or contemptuously; as, a sly dog; a lazy dog.
- One of the two constellations, Canis Major and Canis Minor, or the Greater Dog and the Lesser Dog. Canis Major contains the Dog Star (Sirius).
- An iron for holding wood in a fireplace; a firedog; an andiron.
- A grappling iron, with a claw or claws, for fastening into wood or other heavy articles, for the purpose of raising or moving them.
- An iron with fangs fastening a log in a saw pit, or on the carriage of a sawmill.
- A piece in machinery acting as a catch or clutch; especially, the carrier of a lathe, also, an adjustable stop to change motion, as in a machine tool.
- To hunt or track like a hound; to follow insidiously or indefatigably; to chase with a dog or dogs; to worry, as if by dogs; to hound with importunity.
- Sullen; morose.
- Sullenly obstinate; obstinately determined or persistent; as, dogged resolution; dogged work.
- of Dog
- In a dogged manner; sullenly; with obstinate resolution.
- of Dog