Word Scramble Game Point Values for D O G
Here are the point values for each letter in dog for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters dog combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for dog in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From DOG?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled DOG, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 16 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters dog can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about dog
- DOG has 2 Exact anagrams and 16 partial anagrams.
- DOG is 3 letters long
- DOG starts with D
- DOG Ends with G
Definition of dog mean when you unscramble it?
dog unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of dog
- A quadruped of the genus Canis, esp. the domestic dog (C. familiaris).
- A mean, worthless fellow; a wretch.
- A fellow; -- used humorously or contemptuously; as, a sly dog; a lazy dog.
- One of the two constellations, Canis Major and Canis Minor, or the Greater Dog and the Lesser Dog. Canis Major contains the Dog Star (Sirius).
- An iron for holding wood in a fireplace; a firedog; an andiron.
- A grappling iron, with a claw or claws, for fastening into wood or other heavy articles, for the purpose of raising or moving them.
- An iron with fangs fastening a log in a saw pit, or on the carriage of a sawmill.
- A piece in machinery acting as a catch or clutch; especially, the carrier of a lathe, also, an adjustable stop to change motion, as in a machine tool.
- To hunt or track like a hound; to follow insidiously or indefatigably; to chase with a dog or dogs; to worry, as if by dogs; to hound with importunity.
- Sullen; morose.
- Sullenly obstinate; obstinately determined or persistent; as, dogged resolution; dogged work.
- of Dog
- In a dogged manner; sullenly; with obstinate resolution.
- of Dog