Word Scramble Game Point Values for G I L D
Here are the point values for each letter in gild for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters gild combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for gild in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From GILD?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled GILD, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 40 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters gild can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about gild
- GILD has 2 Exact anagrams and 40 partial anagrams.
- GILD is 4 letters long
- GILD starts with G
- GILD Ends with D
Definition of gild mean when you unscramble it?
gild unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of gild
- To overlay with a thin covering of gold; to cover with a golden color; to cause to look like gold.
- To make attractive; to adorn; to brighten.
- To give a fair but deceptive outward appearance to; to embellish; as, to gild a lie.
- To make red with drinking.
- of Gild
- of Gild