Word Scramble Game Point Values for G I D
Here are the point values for each letter in gid for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters gid combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for gid in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From GID?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled GID, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 14 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters gid can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about gid
- GID has 2 Exact anagrams and 14 partial anagrams.
- GID is 3 letters long
- GID starts with G
- GID Ends with D
Definition of gid mean when you unscramble it?
gid unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of dig
- A thrust; a punch; a poke; as, a dig in the side or the ribs. See Dig, v. t., 4.
- To work with a spade or other like implement; to do servile work; to delve.
- To take ore from its bed, in distinction from making excavations in search of ore.
- To work like a digger; to study ploddingly and laboriously.
- A plodding and laborious student.
- To turn up, or delve in, (earth) with a spade or a hoe; to open, loosen, or break up (the soil) with a spade, or other sharp instrument; to pierce, open, or loosen, as if with a spade.
- To get by digging; as, to dig potatoes, or gold.
- To hollow out, as a well; to form, as a ditch, by removing earth; to excavate; as, to dig a ditch or a well.
- To thrust; to poke.
- of Dig
- The act or the place of excavating.
- Places where ore is dug; especially, certain localities in California, Australia, and elsewhere, at which gold is obtained.
- Region; locality.
- of Dig