Word Scramble Game Point Values for I N D O L
Here are the point values for each letter in indol for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters indol combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for indol in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From INDOL?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled INDOL, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 114 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters indol can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about indol
- INDOL has 2 Exact anagrams and 114 partial anagrams.
- INDOL is 5 letters long
- INDOL starts with I
- INDOL Ends with L
Definition of indol mean when you unscramble it?
indol unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of indol
- A white, crystalline substance, C8H7N, obtained from blue indigo, and almost all indigo derivatives, by a process of reduction. It is also formed from albuminous matter, together with skatol, by putrefaction, and by fusion with caustic potash, and is present in human excrement, as well as in the intestinal canal of some herbivora.
- Freedom from that which pains, or harasses, as toil, care, grief, etc.
- The quality or condition of being indolent; inaction, or want of exertion of body or mind, proceeding from love of ease or aversion to toil; habitual idleness; indisposition to labor; laziness; sloth; inactivity.
- Free from toil, pain, or trouble.
- Indulging in ease; avoiding labor and exertion; habitually idle; lazy; inactive; as, an indolent man.
- Causing little or no pain or annoyance; as, an indolent tumor.
- In an indolent manner.
- Natural disposition; natural quality or abilities.