Word Scramble Game Point Values for C T N A S I O
Here are the point values for each letter in ctnasio for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters ctnasio combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
- C 3
- T 3
- N 1
- A 1
- S 1
- I 1
- O 1
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for ctnasio in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares)
- C 4
- T 1
- N 2
- A 1
- S 1
- I 1
- O 1
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CTNASIO?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CTNASIO, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 648 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters ctnasio can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about ctnasio
- CTNASIO has 3 Exact anagrams and 648 partial anagrams.
- CTNASIO is 7 letters long
- CTNASIO starts with C
- CTNASIO Ends with O
Definition of ctnasio mean when you unscramble it?
ctnasio unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of action
- A process or condition of acting or moving, as opposed to rest; the doing of something; exertion of power or force, as when one body acts on another; the effect of power exerted on one body by another; agency; activity; operation; as, the action of heat; a man of action.
- An act; a thing done; a deed; an enterprise. (pl.): Habitual deeds; hence, conduct; behavior; demeanor.
- The event or connected series of events, either real or imaginary, forming the subject of a play, poem, or other composition; the unfolding of the drama of events.
- Movement; as, the horse has a spirited action.
- Effective motion; also, mechanism; as, the breech action of a gun.
- Any one of the active processes going on in an organism; the performance of a function; as, the action of the heart, the muscles, or the gastric juice.
- Gesticulation; the external deportment of the speaker, or the suiting of his attitude, voice, gestures, and countenance, to the subject, or to the feelings.
- The attitude or position of the several parts of the body as expressive of the sentiment or passion depicted.
- A suit or process, by which a demand is made of a right in a court of justice; in a broad sense, a judicial proceeding for the enforcement or protection of a right, the redress or prevention of a wrong, or the punishment of a public offense.
- A right of action; as, the law gives an action for every claim.
- A share in the capital stock of a joint-stock company, or in the public funds; hence, in the plural, equivalent to stocks.
- An engagement between troops in war, whether on land or water; a battle; a fight; as, a general action, a partial action.
- The mechanical contrivance by means of which the impulse of the player's finger is transmitted to the strings of a pianoforte or to the valve of an organ pipe.
- That may be the subject of an action or suit at law; as, to call a man a thief is actionable.
- In an actionable manner.