Word Scramble Game Point Values for S C A N
Here are the point values for each letter in scan for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters scan combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for scan in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SCAN?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SCAN, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 36 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters scan can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about scan
- SCAN has 2 Exact anagrams and 36 partial anagrams.
- SCAN is 4 letters long
- SCAN starts with S
- SCAN Ends with N
Definition of scan mean when you unscramble it?
scan unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of can
- an obs. form of began, imp. & p. p. of Begin, sometimes used in old poetry. [See Gan.]
- A drinking cup; a vessel for holding liquids.
- A vessel or case of tinned iron or of sheet metal, of various forms, but usually cylindrical; as, a can of tomatoes; an oil can; a milk can.
- To preserve by putting in sealed cans
- To know; to understand.
- To be able to do; to have power or influence.
- To be able; -- followed by an infinitive without to; as, I can go, but do not wish to.
- of Can