Word Scramble Game Point Values for C O N
Here are the point values for each letter in con for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters con combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for con in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CON?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CON, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 12 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters con can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about con
- CON has 2 Exact anagrams and 12 partial anagrams.
- CON is 3 letters long
- CON starts with C
- CON Ends with N
Definition of con mean when you unscramble it?
con unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of con
- Against the affirmative side; in opposition; on the negative side; -- The antithesis of pro, and usually in connection with it. See Pro.
- To know; to understand; to acknowledge.
- To study in order to know; to peruse; to learn; to commit to memory; to regard studiously.
- To conduct, or superintend the steering of (a vessel); to watch the course of (a vessel) and direct the helmsman how to steer.
- of Con
- of Con