Word Scramble Game Point Values for C A N T
Here are the point values for each letter in cant for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters cant combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for cant in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CANT?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CANT, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 40 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters cant can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about cant
- CANT has 1 Exact anagrams and 40 partial anagrams.
- CANT is 4 letters long
- CANT starts with C
- CANT Ends with T
Definition of cant mean when you unscramble it?
cant unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of cant
- Of the nature of cant; affected; vulgar.
- An affected, singsong mode of speaking.
- The idioms and peculiarities of speech in any sect, class, or occupation.
- The use of religious phraseology without understanding or sincerity; empty, solemn speech, implying what is not felt; hypocrisy.
- Vulgar jargon; slang; the secret language spoker by gipsies, thieves, tramps, or beggars.
- A corner; angle; niche.
- An outer or external angle.
- An inclination from a horizontal or vertical line; a slope or bevel; a titl.
- A sudden thrust, push, kick, or other impulse, producing a bias or change of direction; also, the bias or turn so give; as, to give a ball a cant.
- A segment forming a side piece in the head of a cask.
- A segment of he rim of a wooden cogwheel.
- A piece of wood laid upon the deck of a vessel to support the bulkheads.
- A call for bidders at a public sale; an auction.
- To speak in a whining voice, or an affected, singsong tone.
- To make whining pretensions to goodness; to talk with an affectation of religion, philanthropy, etc.; to practice hypocrisy; as, a canting fanatic.
- To use pretentious language, barbarous jargon, or technical terms; to talk with an affectation of learning.
- To incline; to set at an angle; to tilt over; to tip upon the edge; as, to cant a cask; to cant a ship.
- To give a sudden turn or new direction to; as, to cant round a stick of timber; to cant a football.
- To cut off an angle from, as from a square piece of timber, or from the head of a bolt.
- to sell by auction, or bid a price at a sale by auction.
- Having angles; as, a six canted bolt head; a canted window.
- Inclined at an angle to something else; tipped; sloping.
- of Cant
- Speaking in a whining tone of voice; using technical or religious terms affectedly; affectedly pious; as, a canting rogue; a canting tone.
- The use of cant; hypocrisy.
- of Cant