Word Scramble Game Point Values for A B S E N T
Here are the point values for each letter in absent for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters absent combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for absent in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ABSENT?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ABSENT, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 336 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters absent can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about absent
- ABSENT has 4 Exact anagrams and 336 partial anagrams.
- ABSENT is 6 letters long
- ABSENT starts with A
- ABSENT Ends with T
Definition of absent mean when you unscramble it?
absent unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of absent
- Being away from a place; withdrawn from a place; not present.
- Not existing; lacking; as, the part was rudimental or absent.
- Inattentive to what is passing; absent-minded; preoccupied; as, an absent air.
- To take or withdraw (one's self) to such a distance as to prevent intercourse; -- used with the reflexive pronoun.
- To withhold from being present.
- The act of absenting one's self.
- of Absent
- One who absents one's self.
- of Absent
- In an absent or abstracted manner.
- The state of being absent; withdrawal.
- The quality of being absent-minded.