Word Scramble Game Point Values for B A T E S
Here are the point values for each letter in bates for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters bates combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for bates in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BATES?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BATES, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 166 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters bates can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about bates
- BATES has 10 Exact anagrams and 166 partial anagrams.
- BATES is 5 letters long
- BATES starts with B
- BATES Ends with S
Definition of bates mean when you unscramble it?
bates unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of abet
- Act of abetting; aid.
- To instigate or encourage by aid or countenance; -- used in a bad sense of persons and acts; as, to abet an ill-doer; to abet one in his wicked courses; to abet vice; to abet an insurrection.
- To support, uphold, or aid; to maintain; -- in a good sense.
- To contribute, as an assistant or instigator, to the commission of an offense.
- The act of abetting; as, an abetment of treason, crime, etc.
- of Abet
- of Abet