Word Scramble Game Point Values for B E T A S
Here are the point values for each letter in betas for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters betas combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for betas in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BETAS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BETAS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 166 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters betas can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about betas
- BETAS has 10 Exact anagrams and 166 partial anagrams.
- BETAS is 5 letters long
- BETAS starts with B
- BETAS Ends with S
Definition of betas mean when you unscramble it?
betas unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of abet
- Act of abetting; aid.
- To instigate or encourage by aid or countenance; -- used in a bad sense of persons and acts; as, to abet an ill-doer; to abet one in his wicked courses; to abet vice; to abet an insurrection.
- To support, uphold, or aid; to maintain; -- in a good sense.
- To contribute, as an assistant or instigator, to the commission of an offense.
- The act of abetting; as, an abetment of treason, crime, etc.
- of Abet
- of Abet